Flight Reservations & Ticketing
The Last of the Travel Dinosaurs?
Nobody books their flights through a travel agent nowadays, do they?
In fact, many people do.
- They simply don’t have the time to browse the thousands of different websites offering dozens of different itineraries.
- They don’t have the patience to learn that their debit card verification has been timed out for the 28th time in the last hour.
- They really can’t be bothered with printing their own tickets and checking through all the terms, conditions and cancellation clauses.
- They want to pay by cash or cheque.
- And some are even looking to get the best deal.
At Suntravel, we have been booking and ticketing flights for our customers since 1988. We can’t always guarantee to find a cheaper flight than you would, but we should be just as cheap and won’t waste half a day of your valuable time finding that out.
We also have established working relationships with many major airlines, so we can often get all kinds of value-added benefits that you will never even hear about when book yourself. We aren’t the only ones who think so, either. Take a look at this article by MoneyTalks and watch the video.
Best of all, you only need to call us and we will do all the hard work. The cost? We charge you exactly what the airline charges us, plus a very modest service fee:
- RM 20 per person for flights within Sarawak
- RM 40 per person for flights to/from rest of Malaysia
- RM 40 per person for flights to/from Singapore
- RM 75 per person for all international flights
Sorry to inform you that we are unable to reserve tickets for the majestic Pan Am China Clipper shown in this page’s header flying over San Francisco Bay. Sadly, none of the aircraft survive from this historic era of luxurious air travel.